Film Set 5: Destination Europe – 9:00 PM
Venue 18 (County Admin Building- County Commissioner Public Meeting Room, 5th Floor), 9:00 PM (All Ages)
Four family-friendly short films are brought to us courtesy of the Thomas Edison Film Festival, a juried film festival showcasing the best in film from around the world. This selection includes submissions from sources as diverse as Kassel, Germany and New South Wales, Australia. See some of the best award-winning short films from around the globe. On New Year’s Eve, the town becomes a mesmerizing stage!
This Film Set contains 5 films, and runs for 51m57s.
- Home Movies
- Un Cirque Parisien
- One Mann
- The Sausage Run
- Digital Afterlives
All Attendees Receive Access to Our Stellar Program & More:
– 70+ Performances at 21 Venues (19 In-Person, 1 Streaming, and 1 On-Demand), and 50+ On-Demand Films.
– Events include theatre, music (rock, jazz, classical, opera), visual arts, film festival, world cultures, children’s programs, and so much more.
– Fireworks at 9:15 PM, and the program concludes with the new Midnight Countdown Featuring Fireworks to Welcome in the New Year.
– Complimentary Shuttles Start at 4:45 PM.
– Children’s Fun Festival at Morristown High School from 4:45 PM to 9:00 PM
– Film Festival Starting at 6 PM
– Complimentary Parking at any Morristown Parking Garage Starting at 4 PM.
– Complimentary Mobile App & Print Program**
– On-Demand Access from 4 PM on December 31, 2022 to 4 PM on January 1, 2023
Your First Night Morris County admission button (ticket) gives you access to innovative, diverse, and high-quality performances ideal for participants of all ages. In-person venues are within close walking distance of one another, and virtual programs are accessible through our mobile app or website. For one affordable price, you and your friends and family will enjoy unlimited access to all of our spectacular performances in person, streaming, or on-demand.*
– $25 Single / $90 (4-Pack) thru December 21st at 11:59 PM
– $30 Single / $95 (4-Pack) December 22nd – December 31st