The John Ginty Band – 9:45 PM
Venue 13 (Mayo Performing Arts Center), 9:45 PM (Music)
Born and raised in Morristown, John Ginty is a two-time Grammy winner and has played keyboards on The Blind Boys of Alabama Grammy winning album “Higher Ground”. He has spent decades as a session keyboardist and band member for such artists as Jewel, The Chicks, Wu Tang Clan, Whiskeytown, and has released five solo records on the American Showplace label. Toms has been touring with the Allman Betts Band since 2019 and is music director for the Allman Family Revivals, a nationwide tour of artists celebrating the life of Gregg Allman.
All Attendees Receive Access to Our Stellar Program & More:
– 70+ Performances at 21 Venues (19 In-Person, 1 Streaming, and 1 On-Demand), and 50+ On-Demand Films.
– Events include theatre, music (rock, jazz, classical, opera), visual arts, film festival, world cultures, children’s programs, and so much more.
– Fireworks at 9:15 PM, and the program concludes with the new Midnight Countdown Featuring Fireworks to Welcome in the New Year.
– Complimentary Shuttles Start at 4:30 PM.
– Children’s Fun Festival at Morristown High School from 4:45 PM to 9:00 PM
– Film Festival Starting at 6 PM
– Complimentary Parking at any Morristown Parking Garage Starting at 6 PM.
– Complimentary Mobile App & Print Program**
– On-Demand Access from 4 PM on December 31, 2022 to 4 PM on January 1, 2023
Your First Night Morris County admission button (ticket) gives you access to innovative, diverse, and high-quality performances ideal for participants of all ages. In-person venues are within close walking distance of one another, and virtual programs are accessible through our mobile app or website. For one affordable price, you and your friends and family will enjoy unlimited access to all of our spectacular performances in person, streaming, or on-demand.*
– $25 Single / $90 (4-Pack) thru December 21st at 11:59 PM
– $30 Single / $95 (4-Pack) December 22nd – December 31st