Folktales from Around the World Performing Live at First Night Morris County
Performing at First Night Morris County on December 31, 2022
Venue 7 Morristown H.S. Room 114: 50 Early St., 50 seats, 4:45pm & 5:45pm
Julie Pasqual is a storyteller who is trained in dance, acting, clown, and American Sign Language. In her performances, she employs all her skills to bring folktales and fairy tales to life. As a performer, she has performed in 49 of the 50 states and internationally in France, China, Thailand, Taiwan, Argentina, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. She is also a yoga instructor and a hospital clown – performing for children in hospitals with the organization Healthy Humor.
All Attendees Receive Access to Our Stellar Program & More:
– 70+ Performances at 21 Venues (19 In-Person, 1 Streaming, and 1 On-Demand), and 50+ On-Demand Films.
– Events include theatre, music (rock, jazz, classical, opera), visual arts, film festival, world cultures, children’s programs, and so much more.
– Fireworks at 9:15 PM, and the program concludes with the new Midnight Countdown Featuring Fireworks to Welcome in the New Year.
– Complimentary Shuttles Start at 4:45 PM.
– Children’s Fun Festival at Morristown High School from 4:45 PM to 9:00 PM
– Film Festival Starting at 6 PM
– Complimentary Parking at any Morristown Parking Garage Starting at 4 PM.
– Complimentary Mobile App & Print Program**
– On-Demand Access from 4 PM on December 31, 2022 to 4 PM on January 1, 2023
Your First Night Morris County admission button (ticket) gives you access to innovative, diverse, and high-quality performances ideal for participants of all ages. In-person venues are within close walking distance of one another, and virtual programs are accessible through our mobile app or website. For one affordable price, you and your friends and family will enjoy unlimited access to all of our spectacular performances in person, streaming, or on-demand.*
– $25 Single / $90 (4-Pack) thru December 21st at 11:59 PM
– $30 Single / $95 (4-Pack) December 22nd – December 31st